- Over 25 years’ experience in the Financial Industry.
- Specialized in building businesses from ground up, creating strategies, securing regulatory approvals, setting-up operational infrastructure and recruiting management teams.
- As Head of Asset Management and Product Development, built the asset management business for Audi Capital, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia (2006-2017).
- Extensive experience, understanding, and working with regulatory bodies in Saudi Arabia (CMA and SAMA).
- Strong understanding of IT through bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering from King Saud University.
- Holds an MBA from Warwick Business School, UK.
- Entrepreneurial experience through founding innovative travel business serving tourists interested in exploring Saudi Arabian deserts and historical sites as well as High Net Worth Individuals (HNWIs) keen in luxury travel. As Rehlat Travel founder, Ammar grew the business to USD 20 million in annual revenues within 3 years of operation.
- Co-founded Bakheet Financial Advisor to be one of early financial services companies in Saudi Arabia to develop comprehensive database covering Saudi equities and manage Saudi Equity Funds on behalf of Saudi banks (1993-1998).