- Over 25 years’ experience in the financial and multi-business organisations.
- Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of Al Faisaliah Group, a multinational conglomerate based in Saudi Arabia with over 5,000 employees, and operations in 11 countries.
- As CEO, Ziad is exposed to diversified industries across agriculture, food services, healthcare, consumer electronics, technology infrastructure, and investments. In addition to exposure of businesses at different life cycles of start-up, growth, maturity and turn around, he has spearheaded more than 20 corporate transactions – acquisitions, joint ventures, and spin-offs.
- Independent board member of National Commercial Bank, AWJ Holding, Solidere International, Knowledge Economic City, Lafana – to name a few. He chairs some of these boards.
- Holds a Master of Science in International Securities, Investment, and Banking from the University of Readding, UK and a Bachelor of Business Administration from King Saud University. Underwent Executive Education Programmes at Harvard Business School and INSEAD.