- Over 25 years of experience in Middle East IT and communication sector.
- As a Managing Director of Accenture, Saudi Arabia, Osama led many consultancies in both private and public sector to implement their IT Platforms and operational infrastructure.
- Prior to joining Accenture, Osama was the Infrastructure Manager of Al Faisaliah Group where he built the IT infrastructure and implemented SAP ERP system.
- Holds a Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.), Operations Research, from King Saud University, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia and attended Executives Management Program in IMD, Switzerland.
- During his work with Accenture, Osama has secured the following certifications: Accenture Defence Business Process Management, Accenture Digital Transformation, Accenture Consultant School, Accenture Leadership Development Program, Accenture Managing Director School.
- Independent board member of Saudi Telecom Company (STC).